New life - breath one

Introduce yourself here!

New life - breath one

Postby osher » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:27 am

Hello everyone. My name is Jan (polish, pronounced Yan). I am musician, composer/producer. I found Eiriu Eolas few months ago, when after some time of meditation I started to have serious difficulties with breathing, apnea during the day. This was surprising, because I used to play clarinette and my breathing muscles are pretty developed. The reason was nervous. At that time I also had problems with heart (increased heart rate) and could not sleep at all. After 3 days of "pipe breathing" everything disappeared! I started doing this exercise everytime needed and believe me, it saved my life few times. Now, that my life was saved again thanks to EE I will do this set of exercises and meditation regularly and we'll see what's going to happen. Laura, you don't even know how many lifes you saved already, thank you so much.

Here's a link to my music piece inspired by EE (free MP3 download and if you want better quality, up to 48kHz/24bit, let me know): http://soundcloud.com/jansuswillo/breath-one
osher

Re: New life - breath one

Postby Lynne » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Welcome to the forum, osher. What a remarkable story! It is really amazing how the EE program has helped you recover from such serious physical conditions. :thup: And it's good to know just how valuable the EE program is in helping people with life threatening situations. The vagus nerve is really something! And stimulating it in a controlled and systematic way really does work wonders.

BTW, the Breath One is very interesting to listen to. It makes you want to breathe along with you. :)

Thank you so much for sharing.
Lynne
Certified Instructor

Postby Irini » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:30 am

Thank you for sharing your art with us, osher and welcome to our EE community :)
Love is anterior to life, posterior to death, initial of creation, and the exponent of breath ~ Emily Dickinson
Irini
Certified Instructor

Postby Vulcan59 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:38 am

Hi osher,

Thanks for sharing. Welcome to the forum. :)
Vulcan59

Postby qasamans » Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:23 am

Welcome Jan and thanks a lot. I uploadled Breath One and Dancers in Mist.

It's is exactly the kind of music that I love for breathing, particularly Breath One.

It's wonderful. My conscience goes... I dont know where. It seems to me like a trancendental meditation, remember of ancient time.
qasamans

Postby joe seppe » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Welcome to the forum. Very cool. Was thinking, that yes, breathing can be music too. Breathe in that E.E. music.

When I was listening to your piece I felt as if I was immersed within water, or peacefully suspended somewhere deep within the loving womb of outer and inner space. The sound of the breathing was similar to the sound a respirator makes when diving in the deep blue ocean. And yet, there was still tension and attention as I found I was opening up and beyond the limitations of my 3-D living room space into a greater realm. Reminds me that no matter where you are you can always be connected through breath with the all that is. Beautiful! Baptismal! Thanks so much. Would love to have a longer version to listen to at home.
joe seppe

Postby Juliana » Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Welcome to the forum, Jan! And thank you for sharing that wonderful experience! I'm glad to hear that EE has helped you so much. Keep breathing! :whistle: :D
Juliana
Certified Instructor

Postby alphonse » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Welcome Jan,
that all sounds really great!
My resting heart beat dropped by 15 to 20 beats since I started the programme, so i thinh I can resonate with you!
keep up the good work!
alphonse

Postby Jörg » Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:26 am

Hello osher welcome to the forum!

osher wrote:Here's a link to my music piece inspired by EE (free MP3 download and if you want better quality, up to 48kHz/24bit, let me know): http://soundcloud.com/jansuswillo/breath-one

Your music reminded me of "air" and also a little bit of "Kruder and Dorfmeister" and I hope this comparison is no offense to you :D

Keep on breathing!!
Jörg

Postby SeekinTruth » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:08 am

Hello and welcome, osher! Thanks for sharing your amazing experiences and benefits with EE.
Searching for truth and self-knowledge.

Together we stand...
SeekinTruth

Return to New to the forum?