EE Online Training!

How you can help spread Éiriú Eolas

Re: EE Online Training!

Postby HowToBe » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:47 pm

I'm considering going into counseling/psychology as a profession, and if I could become an instructor online at some point that could really help. I think I'll be watching for this!
HowToBe

Postby Acid Yazz » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Hello!

I just wanted to know if there is anything I/ we can do to help in this, so that it will be finnished sooner... ;D

I'm far from all the courses for teachers given around the world, and a lot of people here are already asking me to learn Eiriu Eolas. I'm planning to buy the DVD so I can show them and they can learn by watching it, yet, I feel that it will be of great help if there is an certified instructor here in Paraguay in order to monitor this growing group of people who want to do the EE program and work on themselves as well.

In the meantime I try to learn as much as I can from articles, papers, and information on the web about everything related to the breathing exercises and meditation. So I can be of help for the people who ask, nevertheless, I still don't feel confortable without the proper preparation, so I tend to link them to the web site and forum, encouraging them to find out information on their own. The problem is also that most of the info is in English, and a lot of people don't have the level enough to understand the complex English of this info. So, again, it will be of great help for them to have an instructor near. ;)

I am sure this is the case of many people who visit this forum as well, and I know 'the team' is quite busy with a lot of these and other things. So I offer my help, and ecourage those interested to do so, in order to get this done and help spread eiriu eolas around the globe. :)

My best wishes for all!
And I hope this is not an inappropiate message. :shock:

BTW: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WORK YOU DO! thank you for keeping the lighthouse on!

:thup:
"Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth" - Henry David Thoreau -
Acid Yazz

Postby Lynne » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:57 pm

This is great news! This is something that is sorely needed.
Lynne
Certified Instructor

Postby tristan » Sun May 20, 2012 5:13 pm

Laura wrote:Because of the overwhelming demand for teachers, we will be setting up an online EE school where you can take courses, tests, interact with a teacher via skype for the difficult technical parts of getting the breathing techniques right, and get your EE certification!

Wow! I just found out this great news
Is this project still going?
tristan

Postby Jörg » Mon May 21, 2012 8:11 pm

tristan wrote:
Laura wrote:Because of the overwhelming demand for teachers, we will be setting up an online EE school where you can take courses, tests, interact with a teacher via skype for the difficult technical parts of getting the breathing techniques right, and get your EE certification!

Wow! I just found out this great news
Is this project still going?

As far as I know it is put to hold at the moment, due to busyness for example. But I think once things get going again it would be reported here :).
Jörg

Previous

Return to Sharing Éiriú Eolas