My experiences this week with EE

Experiences, breakthroughs and challenges using the program

Re: My experiences this week with EE

Postby Ollie » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:28 pm

Another week of wet-eyes and yawning during three-stage pipe breathing (it doesn’t seem to matter at what time of the day EE is done, the effect is still there), and with zoning out during PotS, on both Monday and Thursday.
Ollie
Certified Instructor

Postby Ollie » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:37 am

A relatively quiet week, for me, it was one of experiencing wet-eyes and yawning during three-stage breathing on Monday, and yawning during PotS. Outside of the formal sessions, after reciting PotS before sleep, on awakening to visit the bathroom, my eyes are wet.
Ollie
Certified Instructor

Postby Ollie » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:34 am

Still just doing the three-stage pipe breathing and PotS, only, for the full sessions on Mondays and Thursday. On Monday, we-eyes and yawning, followed by my right foot and big toe twitching during PotS, and tears at the end. Whilst on Thursday, I experienced wet-eyes again and zoned almost immediately once Laura started reciting Pots, coming to at the end of the music.
Ollie
Certified Instructor

Postby Ollie » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:56 am

Another relatively quiet week, wet-eyes during three-stage pipe breathing on Monday followed by yawning and very wet-eyes during PotS, and with a restless left foot and big toe, which was allowed to do as it wished. On Thursday, just yawning and wet-eyes during three-stage pipe breathing.
Ollie
Certified Instructor

Postby Ollie » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:32 am

My experiences of EE this week are as follows: Monday, yawning during three-stage pipe breathing which continued into PotS, and ended with tears; whilst on Thursday, it was back to a more regular pattern of late – of yawning and wet-eyes during pipe breathing and tears and zoning out during PotS.
Ollie
Certified Instructor

Postby Ollie » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:42 am

This week, it was another case of yawning and wet-eyes during three-stage pipe breathing followed by tears running down my face during PotS. In fact, its been quite a ‘wet week’ with a few evening of wet-eyes as I’ve been relaxing in the evenings.
Ollie
Certified Instructor

Postby Ollie » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:58 am

A relatively quiet week of EE experiences, another week of yawning and wet-eyes during three-stage pipe breathing followed by tears running down my face during PotS. On Monday, I experienced restless toes and a restless right foot during PotS.

I guess something is happening at a deep level for these experiences.
Ollie
Certified Instructor

Postby Erykah » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:23 am

Hi Ollie

Ollie wrote:This week, it was another case of yawning and wet-eyes during three-stage pipe breathing followed by tears running down my face during PotS.

I notice in our EE class that first time participants usually start to yawn around the second stage of pipe breathing! It seems that when they begin to feel the benefits of relaxation a natural reaction is to start yawning. By the end of the 3rd set people are deeply relaxed :thup:

In recent classes, students really respond well to the warriors breath and share how relaxed and rejuvenated they feel with the combination of Pipe breathing and Warriors breath! After the POTS meditation, it is very noticeable how calm and relaxed the participants are ;) and they share that they haven't felt that good in a long time!

Thanks for sharing your continued experiences Ollie!
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved. - Helen Keller
Erykah
Certified Instructor

Postby Ollie » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:44 am

Yes, for me, the yawning occurs at any time of the day that I do EE, I've experimented with different times, and still get the same result. :)

Another relatively quiet week of EE experiences, another week of yawning and wet-eyes during three-stage pipe breathing followed by tears running down my face during PotS.

Through working on a trauma problem through Pennebaker’s Writing to Heal exercise, as outlined in Wilson’s book ‘Redirect’, life has somewhat improved – sleep and calmness in particular. Possibly, other aspects may appear later. And, I've resumed working on my collection of Levine's exercises taken from his three books concerned with healing trauma somatically.
Ollie
Certified Instructor

Postby Ollie » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:24 pm

As for my personal experiences of EE this week – pipe breathing and PotS only is again a case of wet eyes and yawning during three-stage pipe breathing on both Monday and Thursday. During PotS on Monday I found myself ‘panting’ again, rather than breathing normally. On Thursday I experienced a restless right leg and toes.
Ollie
Certified Instructor

PreviousNext

Return to Share Your Experiences